terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2010

Quando entrei para os SPINNING, dois temas conseguiram conquistar-me completamente... este foi sem duvida o que mais me marcou!!! Finalmente temos um vídeo na net...

Number One
Spinning



Apathy surrounds me while I’m sitting here
everything is so moody,
nothing is so clear.
It’s not enough, I can’t hold tight,
I need to release the fear…
The fear of having no more courage
to have you!!!

So I struggle to be the one to hold you.
Yeah I’m trying to be number one to have you.

Sometimes truth hurts too much
while you’re faking
of forgetting a part of your life
that can’t be erased.
Your mind starts to run in circles, (yeeeah!!!)
wondering if there isn’t something simple
to srike again!!!

Disillusion, angry feelings,
Runs in my veins.
Revolution!!! satisfaction!!!
Let’s seek and fight again.

So I struggle to be the one to hold you.
Yeah I’m trying to be number one to have you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário