terça-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2011

Vicious Cycle
Spinning



Dreaming while I’m awake,
Is it a curse or a mistake???
What lays beneath my heart I cannot take, I cannot break.
Sailing in a tear of denial
I foundyou across the river…
I can’t reach, but I can look to our saddest book.

It’s time to run!!!

Climbin’ up the hill of perdition
I can reach the end of the road,
But every time I reach the limit
I am at the same old beginning.
Saving my last breath for this moment
Trying to know why I am alive…
Everything is so cold, so gloomy…
I wanna scream one last why.

It’s time to run!!!

Breathe this, breathe that, bleed me…
Bleed this, bleed that, breathe me…
Breathe this, breathe that, bleed me…
Bleed me, bleed me!!!


sem vídeo nem som disponível... por hora...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário